Salt Alpaca (33 CL) DDH IPA 6.6% ABV
1. A soft, durable, luxurious and silky natural fibre harvested from an Alpaca
2. Double dry-hopped IPA, strong tropical notes balanced with a bitter finish
Alpaca DDH IPA is every bit as premium and luxurious as the animal fibre. Expect strong tropical hop aromas on the nose. Initial flavours of guava and melon are followed by the appearance of honey from the malt. Crisp and punchy, the tropical fruits are well balanced with a dry, bitter finish.
- Gold Medal, SIBA North East Independent Awards (Bottle/Can Imperial IPA category)
- Overall Champion, SIBA North East Independent Awards (Bottle & Can Category )
- UK Bronze, World Beer Awards (American IPA Category)